To record a video clip, do the following:
- Select Menu > Media > Camera > Video.
The live image appears in the display.
- To start the video, select Record.
While you are recording, the Camera indicator and the remaining recording time are shown at the top of the display.
- Select Pause to pause the recording and Continue to resume the recording.
- Select Stop to stop the recording.
The phone saves the recording in the Video clips folder of the Gallery menu.
- Select Back to record another video.
Select Play to view the video.
Select Options and one of the following:
||Delete the video clip.
||Send the video clip to another device as a multimedia message or using Infrared (IR) or Bluetooth connectivity.
||Rename the video clip.
||Go to the Video clips folder in the gallery.
|Mute audio or Unmute audio
||Turn the sound on or off.
||Increase or decrease contrast of the selected video using the Scroll right and Scroll left keys.
||View details of the selected video, such as name, size, time and date created, length, file format, and copyright information.